The snow peas recipe can taste good or bad depending on your cooking skills. However, don’t be scared by these words. You will find how to make it tasty at the end of the post. As long as you keep your eyes wide open, you will be okay.
Fresh and tender snow pea pods: 300 g
MSG: 1 g
Salt: 3 g
Vinegar: 0.5 g
Salad oil: 50 g
Rip the strings on both sides of the snow pea pods by breaking both ends, and wash them clean;
1. Pour the salad oil into the wok and put the wok on high heat or full flame;
2. When the oil gets 50% hot, drop the snow pea pods into the wok and stir continuously;
3. Spray the vinegar onto the pods and continue to stir fry;
4. When the pods turn from fresh green in color, add in the salt and MSG;
5. Continue to stir fry until the pea pods begin to soften and the flavor of vinegar and salt is absorbed by the pea pods;
6. Dish them out when the pea pods get crystal green and send out a heavy flavor.
1. There are two important things that you need to do properly in order to make this snow peas recipe tasty. One is that you must make sure that the snow pea pods must be tender and fresh. If they are not tender, then they will taste like fibers when you chew on them.
2. The other thing that you need to do correctly is that you must make sure is the timing when you turn the heat or flame off. You should do that when the green color becomes the most colorful and bright.